Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Plans for the Week of March 31-April 3

After Checking the weather for this week we are going to have to practice indoors for at least one more week despite 60 degree highs on Sunday we are supposed to get snow on both monday and wednesday.

We have space at Garlough Elem, M/W starting March 31 through April 16 from 6-7:30pm

and we will be practicing there. It seems like it is about a block from Sibley. We will keep the same plan as before with Boys starting first and going from about 6-7, and Girls coming in at 6:30 and staying until 7:30.

Games for this week will likely have to be postponed as I don't think the teams we are scheduled to play against will have available fields either. I know that Hubbs has emailed White Bear, and I will be sending out emails tonight for both Boys A and B games. I don't think these games will be rescheduled until the weather starts to look a little better but I we will do our best to get them figured out and posted.


If you have any questions feel free to ask either on the facebook group or email me at theandrewbarten@gmail.com

Also try to remind people you see about the change from the calendar so that we don't have people showing up outside to be left in the cold on monday after school. I hope you are enjoying your spring break, See you on monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment