Sunday, May 24, 2015

State is this weekend, but until then here are this weeks plans.

Boys A: We have been scheduled for a game this tuesday to determine our seeding for state. We currently are ranked 34th in the state, and are playing against the 32 seed to see if we should be the top seed of division 3, or the bottom seed of division 2.
The game is scheduled for 6 pm on tuesday. I currently am not able to make it so I will check with Mark McNairy or Joseph Miller to see if they can fill in for me.
Here are directions to the game: https://www.google.com/…/@44.9488404,-93.5902…/data=!3m1!4b1
Please let me know if you can or cannot make it.
Boys B: We have a bye this week
Girls: I believe Hubbs has set up a makeup game against against Como for tuesday.
Everyone be at Practice wednesday; last practice before the state tourney.

No comments:

Post a Comment