Thursday, March 30, 2017

Jersey Update. Hope to Order by midnight tonight

Jersey Update: I am getting set to order Jerseys and this is the information that I have an plan on submitting. If there something is very wrong please post here as soon as possible so that we can fix any errors.
Ladies:
Boehm (m) S 41
Dubuc (m) XS 92
Arvidsson (m) s 42 (also a boys jersey from last year)
Latulippe (m) s 56
J. Yang (m) s 98
M. Yang S 37
Tibayan XS 4
Also, if I can get a Long sleeve for $40 dollars let me know if you are interested (as of now just Clara).
Boys:
Boehm M
Bursey M 44
Fromm M 8
Hickey XL 88
Hogg (junior Large) 17
Lee S 00
Martinez XL 25
Michienzi L 27
Radack L 13
Vandagriff XL 7
Warwick M 53
Wendt L 15
Whitecomb S 96
Pocock L 28
I will also plan on ordering various sizes for Bui-Smith, JC, Kirkwood, LaCroix, Morse, Rocke, Rieth, and Sam.
Again if there is something incorrect please let me know soon as I plan on submitting the order at midnight tonight.

4 comments:

  1. Can I actually get M (men's) XS? Same number (37)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lendale Bui

    Size: L

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was absent for the jersey info and I just saw this now. I don't know if it's too late but can I change mine to size S (men's)

    ReplyDelete